We are almost half way through this project and still looking forward to each and every week! Yesterday was Father’s Day, and to do a bit of celebration I’ve chosen a portrait of Olivia and her dad for today’s post. They are so alike, and please notice the almost matching t-shirts!
Playing with sugar sachets @ Costa
This week you:
- Saw your old toys when we were putting them away, and didn’t want to let them go. So now, you have a mobile hanging from your bed and a musical night light!
- Loved watching Barbapapa’ on the italian tv and asked for it saying the word baba’. So cute, but a bit confusing at first as we didn’t know if you meant papa’, pappa or Peppa pig!
- Kept doing puzzles before bedtime, and you getting so good at them we decided to buy some more 🙂
- Had two playdates with the little S and J, and you do like playing with them.
- Wiped you face and legs everytime we had a nappy change.
- Missed Father’s Day party at nursery because you fell asleep 15 minutes before the start! oh well, it will be for next year.
- Stayed home on Monday and Tuesday because of a virus. We went to see the doctor and you were so good you let her do everything she needed to without complaining (only a bit!).
- Learned to blow your nose and use a tissue. You looked very grown up until you started using the same tissue to clean the table…
And a lovely welcome to little Hawkin from Patchworkcactus from last week’s posts, and congratulation to the whole family!
If you are curious about this project and want to know more, you can check Jody’s blog @ Che and Fidel.
All my previous posts can be found here.