It’s week 42 and only 10 weeks to the end of the year! Thinking about Christmas already, and a certain someone turning two very soon.
This week you:
- Spent two days with papa all alone, and had lots of fun.
- Went to your nursery friend’s birthday, but was more interested looking at the older kids playing with guitars than playing with your peers.
- Still going to bed easily in the evening, but your sleep has been a bit disturbed and we can’t figure out why.
- Loved repeating every word we said. Your favourite has been “uovo” (egg).
- Started throwing more tuntrums than usual. I guess you learned the trick already; you how to get want you want. We still haven’t learned how to deal with it!