It’s week 42 and only 10 weeks to the end of the year! Thinking about Christmas already, and a certain someone turning two very soon.
This week you:
- Spent two days with papa all alone, and had lots of fun.
- Went to your nursery friend’s birthday, but was more interested looking at the older kids playing with guitars than playing with your peers.
- Still going to bed easily in the evening, but your sleep has been a bit disturbed and we can’t figure out why.
- Loved repeating every word we said. Your favourite has been “uovo” (egg).
- Started throwing more tuntrums than usual. I guess you learned the trick already; you how to get want you want. We still haven’t learned how to deal with it!
And from last week, I love this little fitness lover from wendieland. She seems so very at ease with the move!
If you are curious about this project and want to know more, you can check Jody’s blog @ Che and Fidel.
All my previous posts can be found here.