I’m playing catch up with this project again. We spent just over a week in southern Italy, visiting my parents. And before I knew it two sundays had gone by.
In love with your sunglasses
This week you:
- Waved goodbye and sent kisses to papa before going to nursery in the morning.
- Wore your first t-shirt after months of long sleeves and jumpers..
- Insisted on having Parmesan for breakfast, and as a Parmesan lover I couldn’t say no!
- Slept for two hours on the plane. Thank you baby girl for making our trip to Italy so easy.
- Didn’t complain when your grandparents picked you up and gave you lots of hugs and kisses as soon as they saw you. That made them very happy.