This week 32 it’s our holiday week and we are loving it! But we are still waiting for dad to join us.
This week you:
- Smiled with disbelief when you saw your grandparents at the airport.
- Refused to touch the sand with your feet on our first trip to the beach. But it’s getting better.
- Loved watching your uncle Dani making sand castles.
- Went to bed way past your usual bedtime hour (11pm!)
- But slept on average 3 hours in the afternoon.
- Preferred eating cucumber rather than ice cream! Sometimes I wonder if you really are our child!
- Discovered the salty water of the sea!