A lot happened this week. We’ve been in Calabria, southern Italy visiting my parents and celebrating my birthday. We had such a great time and Little Miss O enjoyed very much spending time outdoor and playing with everyone in the family.
Wearing your backpack during a visit to the Scolacium archaeological park
This week you:
- Spent a lot of time with your grandparents and aunties and uncles.
- Went out for a stroll several times during the day and enjoyed the sunny and warm weather.
- Leaned under every car parked outside your grandparents’ house to look for cats.
- Kept waking up at 6am, despite the 1-hour time difference between Italy and the UK; meaning when we go back home you will be waking up at 5am?
- Loved playing on the beach picking up pebbles and throwing them in the water and dipping your feet in the sea.
- Tried ice cream and didn’t like it! But we are not really worried about this, we are sure it won’t be long until you will change your mind!
- Spent a lot of time washing your hands in the bidet at your grandparents’ house…shame (or luck!) we don’t have one at home 🙂
- Learned to read (sort of!). It’s so funny when we ask you to read something and you start blabbering like you are actually reading.
- Said a few more words, like mamma and papa’, and x (thank you grandma!). We are making some progress, although your favourite word it still is ‘cacca’.
- Decided to have a picnic in the middle of the promenade and made everyone laugh.
If you are curious about this project and want to know more, you can check Jody’s blog @ Che and Fidel.
All my previous posts can be found here.