It’s week 50 and I’m thinking of doing this all over again next year! This week went by quickly, getting ready for our Christmas holiday, still opening birthday presents and meeting little friends.
This is you eating pancakes on the floor half naked on saturday morning
This week you:
- Ate a lot.
- Well behaved most of the time.
- Undressed youreself many times during the day and loved going around half naked.
- Played dressing up with papa’s underwear (it was clean in case you are wondering!).
- Kept talking and talking and talking!
- Brought E’s photo to nursery and didn’t want to wear nothing but your favourite jumper.
- Enjoyed opening more birthday presents.
- Loved playing in your friend’s room. I guess it’s time for you to have your own room!
If you are curious about this project and want to know more, you can check Jody’s blog @ Che and Fidel.
All my previous posts can be found here.