I have lots of good memories of this time last year! We spent two months (Feb-Mar) in Italy visiting our families with our 2 month old baby girl. It was good to have a lot of attention and support while we were still trying to figure out our new role as parents.
In case you can’t read my handwriting…
26. Last year at this time, I was…
- In Italy visiting my in-laws
- Breastfeeding my daughter
- Tired and sleep deprived
- Enjoying our daily walks
- On maternity leave (bliss!)
- Trying to adjust to my new life of being a parent
If you are curious about this challenge and want to know more, check the 30 days of lists website.
All my previous lists can be found here.